We have this illusion that women lack sex drive, while men have their sex drive in high gear at all time. Actually, men suffer from low libido too. In fact, if men were being honest, many would admit that their sex drive might not be in as high a gear as they would like. Men just don’t like to talk about it.
What is Low Libido?
Low libido is actually very subjective. If a man perceives his libido as being low, it is, and is likely distressing to him. The definition of low libido is really about compatibility. If both parties are happy about the number of times they are having sex then the idea of low libido may never come up. If one party is not happy about the frequency low libido is likely to become a concern.
Why no sex tonight?
- Often as a person ages their libido drops – this can be the result of a reduction in hormones, specifically the body’s production of HGH.
- One reason libido drops is medication – high blood pressure medications and antidepressants are two drugs that affect sex drive.
- Fatigue – this is another reason for low libido. According to a New York Times story, there had been a Viagra explosion in Spain, where men take great pride in their reputed virility. According to Pfizer, the manufacturer of Viagra the reason this has happened is the western work habits they’ve developed.
- The party-all-night culture as a more likely cause for low male libidos especially in Spain.
- Low testosterone
- Aging can cause low libido, which is generally ties to lowered testosterone, blood flow, or other health related issues.
Remedies for Low Libido
- Once the obvious reason for low libido is removed, such as drugs or alcohol, low testosterone, or medications couples will have to work through the effects it has had on their relationship.
- Learn to stay focused. If your partner is participating in sex out of duty rather than actually being engaged change this attitude and you will change the low sex drive.
- If martial anger is the cause of low libido, it’s time to get some counseling. Sex involves trust and safety and it’s hard to feel either if you are angry with someone, and therefore low libido is highly likely.
- Increase testosterone production.
- HGH supplements which can turn back the hands of time.
- Get more sleep.
- Reduce your stress.
The endocrine glands produce hormones and they give directions to the systems of the body of what needs to happen, right down to the cellular level. One of the main hormones is HGH or human growth hormone, which helps the body grow as a child, and as an adult, it regenerates the body. It works in the organs, blood vessels, immune system, and muscles making sure that everything is functioning properly.
HGH is called the master hormone because of its importance in the body and its role in regulating the other hormones. Other functions include burning fat, building muscle mass, and improving libido, along with many other benefits.
Because your HGH level decreases with age, it also means you will have a lower level of sex hormones, which translates to low libido. You can increase your libido by taking an HGH supplement that helps the body to produce more HGH.
Low HGH Causes Low Libido
When you are young there are large quantities of HGH is produced. As you age, your body produces less HGH, which leads to a drop in libido. In men, it transpires as erectile dysfunction while in women it transpires as a lack of sex drive. While not everyone is affected, it can cause emotional issues such as lowering self-esteem and it can lead to a break down in relationships. You can put an end to it by increasing the HGH in the body and you can accomplish this by taking an HGH supplement.
How Effective Are HGH Supplements?
By the time you are 30 your libido is probably on the downhill slide because the HGH being produced in your body is on the downhill slid. Taking an HGH supplement has been shown in studies to be very effective at improving libido, because it increases HGH in the body.
In an article that appeared in the 1990 New England Journal of Medicine, Dr. Daniel Rudman and his colleagues at The University of Wisconsin released the results of their treatment of 12 men aged 61 to 80 with intramuscular growth hormone. After 6 months, these 12 men had lost 14% of their body fat and gained an average of 8.8% muscle mass. Their bone density increased and their skin became thicker and firmer. Wrinkles disappeared and sexual performance was improved in several. Dr. Rudman concluded that, “The overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable. These injections appear able to reverse 10 years of aging with one year of treatment.”
A Physicians Guide To Natural Health Products That Work By James Howenstine MD, page 233
Taking an HGH supplement does not have an instant effect, but you will begin to see the changes over a short period of time. The HGH supplement tells the pituitary gland to increase the amount of HGH being produced. The pituitary gland starts to act years younger, and eventually produces the amounts of HGH it did when you were younger, which should increase your sex drive. Provacyl an HGH releaser is a product that not only stimulates the release of HGH but also the production of testosterone so in fact it is dealing with both causes of low libido. For more info on Provacyl click here!