Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By trixxie
#17813 Dingy teeth could be a result of smoking or drinking too many darkly colored beverages such as, coffee, tea, soda and red wine. Dingy teeth are a lot like stains on clothing, the longer a stain remains on a shirt the harder it is to remove it, much like your teeth. You can lighten your teeth a few shades by using a toothpaste that contains carbamide peroxide. Just be sure not to use it more than once a day to insure not drying out your gums.
By Sapphire
#18933 Whitening strips are getting less expensive, and are worth a try. I'm considering using them myself, as I've been using a whitening toothpaste twice daily for years with no improvement. I'm worried that it might be because the layer of plaque on my teeth is "sealing" the stains and the whitening ingredients can't get to them.
By themailman
#68267 Talk to your dentist. He will ask you many questions about your diet and other habits that could be affecting the way your teeth look. I did, and it really opened my eyes. Plus I got my teeth professionally whitened and they looked and felt incredible.
By Lindortho
#74626 As we get older our teeth start to become more yellowish so at some point whitening gels can no longer get us the shade of white we want. So the only solution becomes veneers so if you can afford them that would be a good way to go