Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Sapphire
#17806 Now that I've had a C-section, the small amount of fat I had on my lower tummy, which was "perky" (I hope everyone understands what I'm talking about--I didn't have a completely flat stomach in that area, but it didn't look bad at all, and I could pull off low jeans and two piece swimsuits) but now it droops over the incision. My skin always heals well, and the scar isn't visible at all (not that I want to wear any clothing that low anyway) but this droopy, poochy stomach is really bothering me! I lost the baby weight no problem, and it seems kind of cruel that I can't wear nice clothing, because it's visible even when I'm wearing yoga pants and skirts.
Any advice from women who have had C-sections and beat this problem?
By HealthandFitness
#19146 From what I've read and heard, it's almost impossible to get rid of that unless you get your body fat down quite low, since most women lose off the stomach last. Ab exercises can tone the area, but as long as there is fat on top of it, you'll still have that little pooch. If you're not naturally thin, you might have to get yourself down to a very low body fat percentage and keep it there to banish that pooch! Maybe make sure you're done having kids before you attempt that, as when women have a very low body fat ratio they can have trouble conceiving. Either way, I would talk to a doctor/nutritionist/health professional to make sure that your goals are reasonable and attainable.
Good luck!
By themailman
#68263 Whatever you do, avoid surgery! My wife's friend had surgery to have her pooch removed and it looks like a mess down there. The scarring is worse than the pooch and even though it is supposed to diminish over the years, you still have to live with the scars for quite a few years before that happens.
By DamianCampbell
#74634 Good afternoon,

To loose the pooch belly after pregnancy you need to watch you diet.

Here is a link to a good diet. Use this diet a guide as to "what to eat". As a woman do not eat as much protein as this diet says.

If you cut out the bad carbs and replace them with good carbs like broccoli and asparagus you will be well on your way!

Best regards,

Damian Campbell