Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By GymJoe
#18125 I just don't have the money for HGH injections. I see around here you guys promote the supplement stuff a little more, which is good cuz I don't want a visit from the cops either!

What I want to know is, is it good to take creatine at the same time as an hgh supplement? Which one would complement creatine the best?
By zimerzim
#18234 I can't give you advice on HGH but I can tell you from personal experience that creatine really helps with bodybuilding. While you are taking creatine you are able to recover much faster after heavy exercise. But with creatine you must make sure that your kidneys are in good shape first!
By GymJoe
#18280 Thanks for the advice--what does it do to ur kidneys? Do you know anyone who has had problems with creatine? I heard creatine is pretty safe and HGH supplements (by mouth) are pretty safe too so I thought doing both would help me train longer and harder.
By admin
#31071 While taking creatine it is very important to stay hydrated because it was shown in the past that when some people don't drink enough water with it they could end up with crystals forming in their kidneys.
By lukewaker
#67828 Both creatine and HGH can help you recover easier from heavy exercise. The thing about HGH though is that it goes much deeper HGH actually helps heal tissue from injury whether be it from heavy exercise or an accident. HGH also help with weight loss by helping in the removal of fat. Ironically creatine on the other hand makes you gain a lot of water weight.
By efpierce
#68028 As long as you are staying hydrated, creatine won't do any harm to your body or it's systems. We have to remember that water is a solvent for the body and no matter what supplements we are taking, increasing the amount of water we drink will help them become more effective.
By DamianCampbell
#74654 Creatine does have benefits but there are not many. There is no need to stack creatine with HGH. There is no benefit.

There is a toxic dose of creatine that each individual has and it is different for every person.
A toxic dose can cause high blood pressure and liver failure.

I have used creatine and like it but no longer need it as i get great results with HGH & testosterone.

Best regards,

Damian Campbell

At HGH Vallarta, we believe in professional prescription and following the correct HGH protocol. Visit our Clinic in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.