Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By zimerzim
#18228 While I was flying the other day on an American Airline flight I came across a product in the air mall magazine that claims that taking Catalase plus some other vitamins can actually reverse gray hair they seemed to be very sure about their product. I am still skeptical as I think that one gray hair kick in there is no way to take them back to their original color unless you color them. Basically my question is did anyone try Catalase to reverse the graying of hair. Any feedback would be appreciated.