Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By HealthandFitness
#18483 I have not seen any medically-backed claims that taking HGH will result in growth of the penis. However, it has been shown to increase libido, and may help you achieve stronger, firmer erections, based on what I've read about published HGH scientific studies.
By pokey85
#21676 dude...

i don't know if anything other than surgery does that, and surgery might make it bigger but has a big risk of making it useless too. all i know is do NOT use steroids because that can make it stop working (the way you want it to) and make it and the boys shrivel up
By admin
#22835 Some people have opted for penile stretchers but those in some case have caused necrosis (death) of the penis due to the blockage of the blood supply that is caused by the penis extenders. Probably it would be much wiser to accept what you have instead of risking rendering it useless.
By paul72
#68257 Good call shortbus! Leave your penis alone and accept it as it is. There is nothing you can physically do about it and it is mainly in the perception of it that women have issues with.
By DamianCampbell
#74635 Hello Sir!

HGH will not make you penis grow. It helps with recovery time, energy, sleep and will increase you libido.

Testosterone is the real libido enhancer. Your balls will fill up and you will know you are ready :D

Best regards,

Damian Campbell