Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By buff69
#19690 does less weight and more reps help u lose weight? i know most guys go for high weight low reps to bulk up, but i'm already a big guy. i want to get rid of the fat on top of my muscles so should i do low weight high reps?
By momma
#20384 I think low weight high reps is more for toning and shaping the muscle you already have, rather than putting on a lot more. That's why they always tell girls to do that, because most girls don't want to look like bodybuilders. But really, if you're looking to lose, you've got to do the cardio and put the effort into a healthy, low-calorie diet :(
By themailman
#68259 The answer to your question isn't that easy. Higher reps of a lighter weight can help you burn more calories if done at an intense pace. Lower reps of higher weight tends to build more muscle and more muscle also equals more calories burned. Do what works best for you and you should begin to see results soon. Keep your heart rate up and calorie intake down.