Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By karategirl
#19991 Hey guys,

Wanted to share my new, cheap antiaging secret -- water!
I'm still in my twenties, but due to genetics or whatever I had two fine lines on my forehead since i was 11 years old that were getting deeper all the time. Last year a third line appeared, and i'm starting to get little crow's feet around my eyes. My face was starting to sag, and I was getting those lines on my cheeks. I hated it cuz I looked 5 years older than I was, and i was barely keeping it at bay with creams and lotions.
I was thinking I would need a whole facelift or something at age 30 (or sooner!) Honestly i get quite depressed about it sometimes.
But i've been trying hard to be healthy, so for this week I've greatly reduced the junk food, and I've been drinking at least two litres of water a day. When i looked in the mirror this morning, I looked like a high school student again, and I've even been skipping my skin care routine! My lines were almost gone, and my skin looked firmer and glowing. My breakouts are calming down too. That's enough proof for me that water is a wrinkle cure!
By Sapphire
#20248 When you're young, the number one wrinkle and line cure is water.
The no. 1 wrinkle and line prevention is water--no matter what your age! It's never too late to start being healthier and seeing the results in the mirror!
By lolita
#21673 Hey I really have to agree with you on this. I don't think water is gonna make a 60 year old look 20, or anything, but if definitely makes a huge difference! When I drink lots of water, I get tons of compliments that I look "glowing". It really makes my day (and motivates me to drink water!)
By bigone77
#23318 Try some of those waters that are lightly flavored. Be careful though--some of them have more calories than you think! A twist of lemon or lime might zest up your water a bit. I never like water that much either, until I stopped buying soda and juice completely. The only liquids in my home are water and milk, so if I'm thirsty I have to drink water. It actually didn't take long until I liked water better than soda! That bloated feeling a can of soda gives you isn't worth it!
By paul72
#68255 I keep trying to drink more and more water, but it's tough, especially if you don't like the taste. I add some lemon or other flavoring and have been slowly decreasing tha flavorings as I get more used to it.