Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By oldiebutgoldie69
#23866 what is this male menopause thing??! I read an article online and now i'm terrified that i'll go through the same awful sh!t i saw my wife go through--she was miserable for over 3 years every single day! does anyone here know what it is and can hgh fix it? thnx!
By HealthandFitness
#24851 Male menopause is a term used to describe how men's testosterone levels fall as they get older. Some doctors call it andropause, while some don't believe it is a real condition.
In women, menopause brings with it a complete inability to reproduce, whereas most men never lose their ability to father a child completely (although the odds of success do decrease with advanced age.)
Also, in women, menopause is accompanied by many irritating symptoms that may decrease quality of life, and these symptoms are attributable solely to hormonal changes, not just aging. (Some of these symptoms include hot and cold flashes, pins and needles, an inability to enjoy sex due to vaginal dryness, and a feeling of insects crawling all over the skin!!)
In contrast, most andropause symptoms seem to be related to aging, and not just a lack of testosterone, although the medical profession seems to be coming around to recognizing it as a real condition.

You shouldn't suffer like your wife did, but you may notice quality of life decreasing anyway. Things like fat gain, muscle loss, loss of strength and virility (ability to perform and interest in sex) and increased moodiness and tiredness may occur. HGH has been shown to help with many of these symptoms in aging men, but conclusive studies have not been done in relation to andropause.

As always, make sure you do your research thoroughly and talk to a doctor, not just someone on the internet, before you make any decisions about lifestyle changes or supplements. We all want to help each other be healthy and happy, and no one should take unnecessary risks!

Good luck!
By paul72
#68256 I look at male menopause as finally settling in life. You have to be good at your job, you have to pay the bills, feed your family and make sure everyone is happy. Everyone except you in some ways. Your days of having real hobbies are over and your youth is slipping away mentally day by day. You have to recapture that youth and start doing the things that you used to like. Stay out late, go to the races, pick up a project of sorts that you can use to take your mind off of the menopausal feelings until the finallly subside.
By DamianCampbell
#74637 Male menopause is called andropause.

It is caused because of a drop in your hormone levels. If you supplement your hormone levels correctly and monitor them you can get out in front of the decline, get the results you want and feel good!

HGH & Testosterone are the two game changes for guys. I also take DHEA and Pregnenolone.

HGH and Progesterone are the big ones for women.

Best regards,

Damian Campbell
HGH Vallarta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
By RobLee
#74647 @damiancampbell

I have trouble sleeping and my mood has been not good. I have been moody. I also am not recovering that fast and i hurt for days after a work out.

Could that be andropause?
By admin
#74648 You need to do a blood test to measure your testosterone levels to be sure that it is andropause as there are many conditions that could cause the same symptoms. So it would be advisable for you to see a health professional.
By RobLee
#74649 Blood tests :)

I guess it is time to do it the right way and get to try to get to the bottom of this my wife is going to kill me.

I will let you know how it goes.

Cheers!