Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By everleigh
#25138 hey guys be careful! if you get your hair straightened at the salon, you could be at risk for cancer! many of these hair straightening chemicals have formaldehyde, which is the same chemical they use to preserve dead bodies to look nice for funerals (eew!) Even the ones that say they don't have it have been tested...and many of them do have it!
Exposure to these chemicals over time can cause cancer.
It's much better to get a straightening iron and use conditioner to style your hair straight and smooth.
By karategirl
#25651 We can avoid straightening our hair with chemicals, but there are so many other things in everyday life that can cause cancer. Even the smog in the air we breathe! I think cleanses and detoxes are important to help our livers and kidneys deal with all this crap!
By paul72
#68252 This doesn't surprise me at all. I did some research on formaldehyde and found that it is used in lot of the everyday products that we use. It's also used in a popular children's cereal!