Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By curly73
#25981 I heard that a buildup of toxins in your system can cause symptoms like diabetes. Supposedly this is because when your body is dealing with the toxic load it is too stressed and the hormones that regulate blood sugar get all out of whack, which causes diabetes symptoms. Has anyone else heard about this? Could it be true or is it just made up to sell some detox product?
Thanks!
By jameson12
#68215 I have spoken to my doctor about this and he said that it's just a way for anti-toxin companies to sell products. They usually tout their products as being able to combat any form of disease or disorder and because the science behind it makes sense, people buy into it rather quickly. I once considered being a re-seller for some of those products just because I knew the market was right for it but my conscience wouldn't let me.
By paul72
#68246 I think that just because it causes diabetes-like symptoms, doesn't usually mean that it is actual diabetes. Probably just selling more detox stuff that doesn't work.