Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By tooyoungforthis
#26445 I went to a plastic surgeon, who agreed with me about my sagging face (nasolabial lines) and lack of cheeks (they're not where they're supposed to be, anyway) He said the best fix for both of these problems, and the fix that would last the longest, would be a facelift, but that no one would do a facelift on someone my age! So instead he wants me to drop 2 grand on Juvederm, which only lasts 4-12 months! With my luck, my body would break it down really quickly and I've have nothing to show for all that money. What should I do? Is there something that will help my face be "perkier"? Anything that has a natural facelift effect?
By donadiva
#26856 To look younger a facelift is generally the gold standard in plastic surgery. However for most people a facelift is not needed for someone in their thirties and forties except in case of premature aging. Having said that someone starting to look their age especially if it is due to volume loss could benefit from injections of derma fillers like Juvederm, Radiesses, Restylane, Cymetra and Sculptra. Keep in mind though that most derma fillers are a temporary fix in most cases lasting no more than a year although some of them claim to stimulate the production of collagen as is the case for Sculptra. A more permanent filler however is our own fat the problem with fat though is that it needs to be injected only by a doctor that has a proven track record. Injecting fat in your face for example if not done properly could leave you with unsightly bumps that could prove hard to get rid of.
By flowergirl
#26932 I went to a plastic surgeon about a similar problem. He said Sculptra was no good, but I've read a lot about it being great! Now I'm confused :(
By efpierce
#68039 I didn't realize that there were so many alternatives available! I was considering some light work on my face to tone it up and remove the crows feet and I think I now have a few(hundred) more questions to ask the plastic surgeon when I visit.
By jameson12
#68182 I wouldn't want anyone cutting on or near my face. I have seen too many botched face lifts and that has scared me off for good!