Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By damien29
#6066 I keep reading that HGH can cause cancer in some people yet others keep saying that hgh can't start cancer from scratch but only speed its progress once it already started. I guess what that means is that we need to make sure that we don't have any tumors in our bodies that human growth hormone could speed up. my question is what kind of test can I do to make sure that I don't have any tumors.
By dwira
#6770 I agree that there are no clinical proof that HGH can start a cancer from scratch. To prove this point some believe the reason why HGH levels go down as we get older is to keep us from speeding up the growth of cancer cells which increase with age. So anyone considering HGH should make sure they are cancer free first.
By Anneten
#9084 I read somewhere that HGH can only speed up the growth of tumors and not start them from nothing. so before using HGH make sure you are cancer free!
By catsanddogs
#19150 There don't seem to be any sound scientific studies proving a link between HGH and cancer, other than the fact that existing tumors may grow faster (like the others here already mentioned.)
I think that is one of the reasons that doctors are reluctant to prescribe HGH to older people, but if you are cancer free, there shouldn't be a problem, from what I've read. Of course, in most places HGH injections are illegal without a prescription anyway, so you should have a doctor involved in your treatment regardless!
By GreenOx
#19219 Hi,

you guys have it backwards, if HGH caused cancer every preteen or child would have cancer, the fact is HGH prevents cancer by balancing the your IGF-1 too much IGF-1 and your chance of cancer goes up... when you age your IGF-1 remains but your HGH drops, increase your HGH to normal levels and you reduce your chance of cancer drastically. so for you guys taking IGF-1 to increase your HGH output beware. your HGH output has a life of approx 30 minutes....that's it! for bodybuilders it created a problem because they must carb up before workouts HGH requires no food intake for optimal performance if you eat before working out and use IGF-1 don't bother. this is why so many builders see such slow results and move over to steroids.
One day in the near future we will go to the Dr get a flu shot, stem cell shot, and a hormone replacement (HGH) shot. this is being tested now. no reason we can't live a healthy and vibrant life well past 100

I will say it again...read and research medical documents, find out all you can on the subject. I spent over 12 months researching HGH injections, side effects, positive points as well as the negative, spoke to numerous sports doctors by phone as well as e-mail, spoke to my own family doctor as well before, during and after... he is actually amazed at the reults he has seen in me, not only cholesterol levels but BMI rate and well ass overall flexibility.

READ READ READ
By Victory77
#19407 Hey pamco, I've been using hgh releasers for 6 months, and I've lost some fat and built some muscle, and I don't have cancer! That doesn't really prove anything though, because i'm just one person. You're not gonna find out if something does or doesn't cause cancer without a big study involving lots and lots of people and studying them for years. I did my research and was confident that GHR1000 would help me, and I think it has.