Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By linomo
#67451 I just got a 5 mg Norditropin pen but I am not sure how many clicks it would take to get 1 IU any help is appreciated. Also am trying to use HGH for weight loss I am 45 years old can anyone recommend a dosage?
By HealthandFitness
#67453 Norditropin as you already know is probably the best HGH out there but it is not cheap. HGH definitely can help you drop the tough to lose fat but the dosage you will need depends on many variables and only a doctor after a blood test could tell you the HGH dosage you need. About the second question it takes 5 Norditropin pen clicks for 1 IU for the 5 mg /1.5 ml pen
By DamianCampbell
#74633 Hello,

We have a clinic in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico called HGH Vallarta. Our pricing is much better than US pricing!

We can sell you Norditropin pens in fact a client is coming down in October to buy just that. We also have other brands.

You have to fly down, meet with the doctor. He will give you a physical. Order blood work and give you your prescription.

Please let me know if I can be further assistance.

Best regards,

Damian Campbell