Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By jameson12
#68216 I am just back from a 6 day vacation and I feel incredible! It's like I have been recharged and I am on a dozen Five Hour Energy's. I think that being able to take a vacation before starting any new workout regime or supplement plan is the best thing you can do for your body. Working 18 hour days like I have been lately tends to cloud your judgement and by having a new look on things, you can make better decisions for your life and your body. Tell me what you guys think, is a vacation good for your workouts or do you find them as a way to be gluttonous and undo all of the work that you have already done?
By paul72
#68245 I have never liked taking vacations. I always end up stressing about work and thinking about what I could be doing instead of relaxing somewhere with a cold drink. I know that I should take one sometime, I'm just not ready for it yet.
By themailman
#68265 Our family is going to start taking vacations over the most stressful time of the year, the holidays. We have seen some incredible deals and our children won't mind the adjustment at all. I think our entire family will start enjoying the holidays again.