Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Dontdrwell
#74622 I am a 46 year old that has been suffering from back pain for about 2 years now. I have done an MRI it showed some degenerative disk disease in the lumbar area but interdiscal height is still good. The MRI showed no pinched nerves yet I have been suffering from back pain especially after sitting too long. I also get a clicking sound when I contract my back muscles when sitting. I have tried physical therapy which worked but for some reason the minute I stop it the pain starts to come back. I also noticed that doing chiropractic adjustments makes the pain return, likewise stretching my back seems to make things worst. I have researched my symptoms online and they all seem to point to loose ligaments which causes the instability. My question did anyone try prolotherapy or PRP with testosterone and did it help? here is link explaining what
By Lindortho
#74625 @Dontdrwell I also am suffering from the same issues you described; I also have instability in my lumbar area and also get a clicking sound when I contract my lower back muscles. Anyhow I did 3 prolotherapy sessions already and it seem that they might actually be helping. I was told by the doctor that it take around 6 sessions before the ligaments become strong enough to make back stable and get rid of the clicking sound. I noticed immediately after getting prolo shots the clicking sound disappeared for about a week but then came back again. Doctor said this was normal and it was the spasming of the muscles caused by the injection that is responsible for this and as inflammation goes down the spasming starts to go away which causes the clicking to return. To get full benefits of prolo I have to give it a year or so to definitely know if it is going to fix my lower back problem. Anyhow I will keep you posted on my progress.