Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By briana
#74630 I am 57 and starting to feel my age. I read that HGH can help with energy and mental clarity but my doctor wont give me a prescription he said that he can't prescribe it off label. can anyone recommend a doctor or a hospital that can help me.
Thanks
By DamianCampbell
#74643 Good Afternoon,

A great off label HGH is a product we generally prescribe called Xerendip, by Pisa Labs. We sell it at our clinic here at HGH Vallarta. We are in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. It is quite a bit less expensive than the big pharma brands and is bio identically the same.

Other bio identical hormones which also help with mental clarity are pregnenolone and DHEA.

One of the things HGH helps with is recovery time. When you body recovers faster it frees up your mind to focus on other things and therefore helps with concentration.

Best regards,

DamianCampbell
HGH Vallarta
1 800 252 3594
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.