Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By RobLee
#74646 Background:
My dad and myself and going to participate in a 14 week test study when we will be given HGH injections daily over a 4 month period. I have been lifting weights and working out for 20 years and have never used anything and my father has remained in decent shape. He is 65 and I am 37. They are giving us the equivalent of $82,000 worth of injections. They say they are testing for how genetically related males will increase muscle mass, recovery time and wellbeing. They want us both to look younger.

The Question: Should we expect gains in strength, faster recovery times with improved diets and training or are we just lab rats?