Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By dopeyinjuredguy
#280 I was wondering if anyone knew any doctors that would be willing to prescribe HGH to a young adult(25) who has severe joint problems and probably wont make it to forty before having both knees replaced and probably one of his hips.

HGH is supposed to stimulate growth of even the asvascular cartilage tissue inside the joints.

Anybody heard of Doctors who do this type of thing or who would at least consult with me? I have heard Dr. Dunns name before out of Florida but I am not interested in the IAGH I just want to try regular HGH inhections first.