Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By admin
#14 this is an open discussion forum on sytropin, please share with us your experience with this product.
By admin
#19 For more info on Sytropin look into this page
Bygregwatt
#59 I sprained my ankle 3 weeks ago and everytime it gets better and I start to workout it starts to hurt again. From what I understand is that some athletes are using hgh to help heal injuries fast. I think they must be using hgh injections my question is could a product like sytropin hgh or maybe ghr1000 I am sure there are more hgh supplements the point is can sytropin for example help or will it just be a waste of money. At this time I really prefer not to take anti inflamatories like deltasone too many side effects. Any input would be very helpful
By dlitel
#2431 From a lot of what I read HGH is used in certain cases after surgery to help with the healing process. Generally HGH injections are used for this purpose. I am not sure however if a supplement like sytropin can help or not.