Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By blueskydea
#14231 Hi everyone,

I am quite new to this site. I just recently registered because I really need some help. I've been browsing the net for days to find a trustworthy site for buying injectable HGH. Most sites seem completely bogus. I really would like to find some trustworthy sources. I have some serious problems with my sacroiliac joint due to a car accident and I heard that HGH can help with joint injuries and mainly with ligament repair.
I am located in the UK.

Over the last 5 years I have tried many other treatments and this is the last thing I want to try before giving up...
Please let me know if you know about a trustworthy HGH site on the internet.
Only honest people please!
Many thanks!
Dea
By HealthandFitness
#15330 The best place to obtain HGH for injecting is from a licensed physician. In the U.S, HGH is legal to be used as an aid for weight-loss in seriously obese people, and some doctors will prescribe it off-label for other reasons. I am not sure about the U.K, however.