Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By ivy19910503
#235 hi,my name is Ivy.I am from china .Now I study in Melbourne in Australia .
As my mun heard HGH injection in china but she think the price too dear and can't make sure the product is real .
she asked me if this product can be bought in Australia .and we deeply believe the quality of product in Australia.
Can someone tell me where and how can i get HGH in Australia ?
and which one is more effective for woman's anti-age ,HGH supplments or HGH injection
which one is more safe ?

ps:my mum is 42 years old now.
By doug43
#497 hgh injections can be easily obtained if you live in a country where a pharmacy is like a grocery store and prescriptions are not required. In those countries you could easily buy hgh injections like saizen, norditropin, humatrope, jintropin and genotropin; you may have to wait a litle until the pharmacy could order it as most of them dont store it. however if you live in the usa, the EU or australia well unless you have a prescription you can't get it legally. You could however try to order it online which would be very dumb since you are risking prison not to mention that you might get scammed and never get a thing for your money or just get some bogus product at best and a harmful one at worst. Also any hgh ordered from overseas might get confiscated by customs. So really if you only need hgh for anti aging and dont have a severe deficiency why not consider legal natural hgh supplements like ghr1000 and sytropin. this site has a list of