Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By HealthandFitness
#15332 and not just sports stars looking for an edge!

I guess the fact that HGH seems to be effective at preventing and reducing the signs of aging hasn't escaped celebs in the music industry. Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, and Timbaland were all caught receiving deliveries of HGH, as well as Tyler Perry and Sylvester Stallone.

Sylvester Stallone has obviously had to bulk up for movie roles, but I wonder if Mary J Blige is using HGH just to keep herself looking youthful?

Celeb watchers might find this interesting. Others who are only interested in whether HGH works or not might take this "celebrity endorsement" as evidence that it does? What does everyone think?
By coolaid
#15341 well because we life in a world where most people use Hollywood actors and athletes as their row models. So probably a lot of people will try HGH just because their favorite athlete or actor is using it regardless of any supporting or nonsupporting scientific data. Anyhow to look younger people will try anything regardless of the facts. :lol:
By HealthandFitness
#15343 Well, it seems like a lot of people will try anything other than diet and exercise! And people who do live in a healthy way are still looking for an even greater edge. I guess everyone wants to feel like they are irresistible!