This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By HealthandFitness
#15363 So there's a few skin care regimens out there, and some of them work pretty well. What I want to know is, does everyone have a hard time sticking with them or is it just me? I mean, washing your face with a specific cleanser isn't hard, but the twice a day routine of one cream for under the eyes, another for expression lines, another for the rest of the face...and a different cream for day and night... I can never keep it up day after day. It's usually a good day if I do it properly once, even though I know I will see results if I stick to it.
I just get involved in other things, and by bedtime I'm so exhausted I can't be bothered. Anyone else feel the same way?
By Sapphire
#15984 Yah it is hard. But it's so important to follow directions for a skin care regimen. If you want your anti-aging products to work, always use them like you're supposed to. I keep mine right beside my toothbrush so I remember to do skin care after brushing my teeth.
By Kazia
#23860 Say No to Fragrance. A loophole in federal law doesn't require companies to declare any of the dozens of toxic chemicals that a single product's fragrance mixture could contain. Artificial fragrances, which frequently contain phthalates, can also trigger allergic reactions and other health problems. Be mindful of the hidden dangers that "fragrance" or "parfum" listed on ingredients labels can pose, and always choose fragrance-free products.