Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By hanz
#15443 This message is for the administrator or moderator of this forum: I found hgh advanced through your website at http://www.hghhelp.info/hghadvanced.php but when I tried to buy it it took me to a page where it said that HGH advanced is sold out. My question is when will you have some HGH advanced ready for shipping it has been a while now. I really need to find out because if I cant get it I need to look for another HGH product.
By admin
#15449 Apparently HGH advanced did so well they went through their stock before receiving the next batch from the factory. Also they are now upgrading the HGH advanced formula and packaging so that it meets the new stringent UK regulation on nutritional supplements. They are hoping to get back to shipping HGH advanced in couple of weeks.
By USA11
#16915 On July 23, 2011 you mentioned HGH Advanced would be available again in a couple of weeks. It is now just about 7 weeks later & HGH Advanced still shows as "Sold Out". Do you have any idea when it will be available again?