Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By angelfire
#15462 I have heard that there are a lot of fake HGH websites and HGH scams out there. If anyone has had a bad experience with an HGH scam please post here so that we can all avoid the scammers and stick to quality supplements.
We should all help each other learn and be healthy!
By hanz
#15800 I agree supplements that claims to contain HGH should be avoided first of all they are probably illegal and secondly HGH will break down in the stomach that is if it even makes that far. However some supplements do not have HGH but rather use certain precursors to stimulate the brain into making more HGH naturally and those seem to have some success in boosting HGH. These types of supplements are called HGH releasers and they offer a much affordable alternative for those who don't want to break the bank buying HGH injections.
By angelfire
#15812 Or if you can't get a prescription (you would want the HGH precursors) thanks for the info. Think I will be avoiding anything cheap and mass-produced in China (or other countries without strict health standards.)