Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By angelfire
#15588 We know most of our weight loss supplements always say to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Drinking lots of water is a great thing to do in addition to watching what you eat and using supplements for weight loss. Drinking lots of water also keeps the skin looking plump and youthful, and can delay the formation of wrinkles. Drinking water is one powerful thing you can add to your routine to enhance the effect of the things you're already doing when it comes to weight loss and anti-aging!
By bigone77
#19065 Water has been really helpful to me in losing weight. One thing my nutritionist told me is that people who weigh more need more water, because all the tissue in your body requires water, and the heavier you are the more tissue you have. If you don't get enough water, your body will be under stress from dehydration, and it won't be as able to burn fat.