Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Sapphire
#16062 We all want to be healthier, and most of us want to lose weight. But losing weight in a healthy way is always a gradual process, and sometimes we want to look a little thinner now while we're waiting for our diet and exercise routines to have a visible effect.
It's old news that wearing dark colors makes you look slimmer, but did you know that a darker skin tone also makes you look slimmer? Why do you think tanning is all the rage in Hollywood? In fact, since overexposure to the sun speeds up signs of aging, most of those Hollywood stars cover up in the sun as much as they can, and go spray tanning to obtain that slimming glow!
Just make sure you don't overdo sun exposure, and if you use the "fake 'n' bake" route, don't go too orange, either. You want a nice glow to look fit and youthful, you don't want to look like an Oompa Loompa.
By coolaid
#16110 I agree, I have quit the beer belly and when I wear black it kinds of disappears miraculously giving me a much slimmer look. Unfortunately though that darn thing is still there and only real weight loss can make it go away for good.
By Sapphire
#16376 Sometimes we just need a trick or two to help us out while we're sorting out a lifestyle change and dropping those pounds!
By Breanna92
#17705 I've tried wearing black, avoiding horizontal stripes, and even wearing clothes one size bigger to try and avoid the "chubby" look. sure those may work for one day and even make me feel a little better but theyre just temporary fixes. everyone knows to actually acheive the thinner look you have to work for it. you dont need to run a marathon everyday or starve yourself, it can be as simple as walking around the block everyday, or even giving up fast food. ive found that, in the long run, that wasnt even needed. i simply gave up pop everyday and lost over 10lbs. so before your try temporary fixes and pills, talk a walk around the block, drink water over pop, and dont eat as much fast food and you could see start to see results within one week.
By Sapphire
#17801 I agree. If you'll notice, I said losing weight in a healthy way is a gradual process, and using a trick or a temporary measure to look thinner is just that -- a way to keep your confidence up as you're doing the real work of taking off pounds.