Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Sapphire
#16092 We all know that the best way to lose weight is to adopt a lifestyle change rather than a temporary diet. Many expert sources agree on a slow weight loss of 1-2lbs a week in order for the weight loss to be healthy and sustainable. Then, we are advised to only weigh ourselves once a week, in order to not be discouraged by seeing the same number on the scale for a few days in a row. It is definitely hard to stay motivated to eat less when it seems like that stubborn scale never moves, but some of us just need to weight ourselves once a day, right?

I know that I myself lose motivation quickly if I don't weight myself every day. It's just too easy to forget that you are creating a calorie deficit, and too easy to have an extra little snack here and there...so by the time I get to my weekly weigh-in, I've gained 2-3 lbs instead of losing one!

I'll share with you all the secret of how I beat this habit:

I ditched my old scale, and bought a new, digital one. My digital scale can tell me my weight to a fifth of a pound, so I can weight myself every day, and even if I have only lost 0.2 of one pound, it keeps me motivated because I know my hard work is paying off! It's so much easier to stay motivated to eat less and lose weight when I can see results more often than once a week.

Hope this tip helps a few chronic scale-gazers out there!