Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By DoubleDay
#16217 Most of us already listen to our favorite music to keep us motivated while working out. But what about getting to the gym? If you feel too down and out to even think about completing your workout today, don't give up!
You can get energy for your workout by inhaling a citrus scent!
Just smelling lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit makes you feel more alert and energetic. This might be the thing that pushes you to actually get those sneakers on and go for a run!
On the other hand, if you have trouble sleeping at night after a good workout because you're too pumped up, smelling lavender can help you relax and get you on your way to dreamland.
Keep up the good work everyone! We all want to keep feeling great and meet our health and fitness goals.
By DoubleDay
#16373 There haven't been any studies on whether energy drinks containing taurine, ginseng, etc are harmful. Caffeine has many affects on the body, both positive and negative, but studies have shown that drinking too much is generally harmful.
Personally, with the lack of studies on the other ingredients in energy drinks, I take the view that too much of anything can be harmful, but in moderation they are probably safe. Of course, every one is different, and I'm not a doctor, so I can't say how much is too much for anyone! (And most energy drinks are loaded with sugar as well as caffeine, taurine, ginseng, and B vitamins, meaning that they may push you well over your daily sugar intake.)