Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Sapphire
#16247 It's so hard to lose weight when it seems like every low calorie recipe is boring and tasteless, right?
Well, it doesn't have to be that way! There are many low calorie recipes that taste so delicious, you'll forget you're eating healthy and the pounds will drop right off!
Many chicken and fish dishes are low in calories, and high in taste and protein.
So please everyone, share your best low calorie recipes that have helped you eat great and lose weight so that we can all benefit!
By ladykate
#16329 Avocados are supposed to be a great nutritious fruit it has a lot of minerals vitamins and omega oils. My question is it OK to eat avocados if you are trying to lose weight. Salads that include slices of avocado can be very filling and delicious.
By DoubleDay
#16374 Hi, thought I'd share what I found:
According to caloriecount.about.com, a medium sized avocado has about 276 calories, and 248 of those calories are from fat. It's low in carbs, and has a bit of protein, so it might be a good energy packed snack to have before a workout every once in awhile, but if one snack has 42% of your daily fat intake I personally would keep it as an every once in awhile snack! Of course, a few slices on a salad would have a lot less calories and fat than an entire avocado, and everyone's nutritional needs differ.
I haven't tried avocado yet--how does it taste?
By Sapphire
#16375 I think avocado has only a few carbs, so it might be good for low-carb dieters who are craving fruit. Carrots are my go-to snack when I crave crunch, but when I want something sweet I usually go for a small amount of dark chocolate to get rid of the craving. Dark chocolate has anti-oxidants.