Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By HealthandFitness
#16956 Back pain is troubling more and more people all the time. If back pain is persistent and chronic, of course it is best to go to a doctor to rule out any serious causes for your pain, such as a herniated disk. However, there are many things you can try first to see if you can pinpoint the source of your pain. You may just be abusing your back by doing things the wrong way, which means you can get rid of your back pain easily.

1. Do you wear high heels? Wearing heels, even modest ones, throws off the center of balance and forces you to compensate by contracting your back muscles all day long. It can also tilt your hips, causing lower back pain. In fact, wearing cheap, unsupportive footwear like flip-flops or cheaply made shoes can cause back pain. Try giving yourself a break from heels or wear properly made shoes for a few days and see if your back pain eases.

2. Do you do a lot of lifting and twisting? Even if heavy lifting is part of your job, you don't have to live with back pain. Remember to always lift using your leg muscles, while keeping your back as straight as possible, in order to avoid straining your muscles. Whenever possible, avoid twisting while carrying heavy weights. Even if you only life small amounts at a time, following this advice can save you a lot of back pain. If lifting is part of your job, warming up your muscles with a little cardio before lifting will help reduce strains and injuries, and relaxing with a warm compress after the day is over might give you some relief.

3. Exercise. Regular cardio exercise, along with exercises that strengthen back and abdominal muscles, will help prevent back pain.

4. Ergonomic office equipment. If you sit at a deck all day, make sure your chair is adjusted to the correct height, and that the height of your deck and keyboard is comfortable. Other factors include sitting up straight vs slouching, and how far the keyboard is from your body. Try to get up and move around whenever you have an excuse to do so, which will stretch out tense back muscles and hopefully lessen back pain.

5. Wear a properly fitted bra. Women do themselves a disservice by buying the cheapest bra available. A bra that is not supportive can cause devastating back pain.

These simple tips may help reduce or eliminate pain. Anyone who has a lot of pain on a regular basis should of course see a doctor for a remedy, but please share your tips to stop back pain!
By Sapphire
#17386 Stretching on a regular basis always helps me work out the kinks in my back. Sitting still for too long just causes me so much pain, so I'm always fidgeting! I used to get in trouble for it at school (I've had back pain since I was young) but not moving becomes excruciating after awhile!
By trixxie
#17662 I know that I do a lot of heavy lifting in my line of work and often forget to lift with my legs and find that when I come home at the end of the day my muscles are often strained and sore.