Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By HealthandFitness
#17493 When trying to look younger, most people focus on the face, since people look at your face first and most often. Also, the face tends to show signs of aging sooner. If not focusing on the face, most people try to lose weight in an effort to appear younger. But when you're trying to look younger cheaply, and keep your results, you can't ignore the skin on the rest of your body in favor of only your face or only weight loss!

Regularly using moisturizer after getting out of the shower will keep you looking young and glowing all over, and you won't have to stay away from shorts in the summer! Don't forget the neck and chest, because a youthful-looking face on top of a spotted, wrinkled chest makes it look like you had work done! A good sunscreen, used every time you go outside, will keep your skin young. All the celebs look tanned all the time, but the ones who still look young at age 40 use sunscreen every day and fake the tan, trust me!

So, don't ignore your skin if you want that youthful glow!
By VictoriaTrix
#17645 Im 4o...ish and I find that if I let the water just dry on my skin after a shower that my skin feels even dryer than it had before though if I use a moisturizing body wash during the shower then apply a lotion after my skin feels incredibly soft and glowing.