Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By DoubleDay
#17584 Can appetite suppressants really help you lose weight? Some people say yes, and some people say "don't be stupid, pills can't help you lose weight! Stop being lazy!" So, what's the truth?

Well, if your hunger is what keeps you from , then of course appetite suppressants can help you lose weight! If you eat a healthy, well-balanced meal with an appropriate number of calories, and yet you find your stomach growling painfully an hour later, of course it is going to be difficult to stay within a reasonable number of calories. In this case, an appetite suppressant may be just what you need to help you reach your weight loss goal. If, however, you feel compelled to eat when you aren't even hungry, appetite suppressants may not help you unless you take the type that expand in your stomach and make you feel as though you are already uncomfortably full.

Think about it: if you eat for emotional reasons (for example) and eat even when you're not hungry, how is making you feel not hungry going to stop your overeating? If you feel like you eat sometimes even when you're already bloated and bulging from all the food you've already eaten, therapy may be needed to address this compulsion or addiction. I'm not a doctor, but I do believe that if you find yourself in this situation that you should consult one! Who better to help you than the experts?

In conclusion: appetite suppressants work for some people, but not for others. You'll never know until you try whether or not they work for you.
By Breanna92
#17644 Well I don't want to be uncomfortably full haha but I have tried Full Bars which I love and allow my to eat smaller protions while still feeling greatly satisfied. This may be an option for those who find they have a problem with eating and still being hungry an hour or so later.
By Sapphire
#17804 Those bars are a good idea as long as I can remember to add their calories to my daily count! Also, eating protein with meals helps keep me feeling full longer. Carbs tend to bloat me, and then "disappear" making me crave more very soon!
By GymJoe
#18927 when i take those things i have to be careful to remember to eat enough of the good stuff, or else i drop too much weight including muscle. girls want to be at a lower weight though, but u need to remember to eat or u will be really tired and not healthy