Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By angelfire
#17604 Glossy healthy looking hair can make anyone look younger. Fortunately, you don't have to spend a lot of money on hot-oil treatments at a salon in order to have beautiful, young-looking hair. Great-looking hair isn't just for women, either--men look younger and more attractive with full, shiny hair as well.

There are many inexpensive shampoos and conditioners that give body and shine. Try the Avon Advance techniques or the Aussie line of hair products. Members of both sexes can up their attractiveness factor without emptying their wallets with these products.

For women with long hair, dry dull ends can be a big problem. That's why many people turn to expensive hot-oil treatments, but these are completely unnecessary. Getting healthy shiny hair is usually just a matter of washing it less often. The scalp produces oil naturally, and instead of stripping it away every day, you need to get it to the ends of your hair, which need it the most. Explore hairstyles that let you get away without washing or 3 or 4 days. Wear your hair down on day one, when it is freshly washed. Try a cute headband day two, to hide slightly greasy roots. A ponytail looks good on day three, and sleek braids camouflage day four grease.

After day four, when your roots are fairly greasy, try the following at home "hot-oil" treatment, which is completely free! Start your shower going to get your bathroom nice and steamy. Then, take a natural bristle brush and thoroughly brush your hair, from roots to ends, to redistribute your natural oils. The steam will help your ends absorb the oil for a natural healthy shine. Make sure to spend a good deal of time on this--around half an hour. Then hop in the shower and wash only your roots (you should always wash only your roots anyway, because your ends don't have enough oil as it is!)

If you always follow this routine, you'll have shiny hair to rival any shampoo commercial!
By Breanna92
#17642 Day after hair looks Great! I tried this routine for about 3 days and it was very nice, though by day 4 I just had to wash it. After a nice free home hot oil treatment my hair felt so soft and had an amazing natural shine! Who knew all I had to do was just not wash my hair! :D