Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By DoubleDay
#17886 Can hgh actually help you lose weight? There is actually a fair amount of scientific documentation supporting the fact that hgh therapy aids in fat loss and gain of lean muscle. It also has many other wonderful effects which have been mentioned elsewhere on this forum. Many of these studies have been done with hgh injections, which are expensive and require a prescription.
Many people prefer natural supplements that prompt the body to make more of its own hgh (remember that hgh is a naturally occurring hormone that all people have in some amount) because they are cheaper, and there is no risk of overdosing. Also, they do not require a prescription so hgh supplements are easy to get.
HGH reduces or eliminates many signs of aging, and people who are experiencing premature signs of aging may actually just be suffering from low levels of HGH. So hgh supplements are a good thing to try if you are experiencing a sluggish metabolism!
By Sapphire
#18934 HGH has really been proven to help with fat loss as well as gaining lean muscle. As long as so many high quality supplements are available, it's certainly worth a try! No one product is likely to work for every single person, so don't give up if the first one you try doesn't work for you.
By GreenOx
#19216 HGH will help you lose weight guaranteed. Weight/Fat is the first area HGH targets when injected lean muscle mass is the last area targeted. having injected HGH on a cycle over 6 years now (3 months on) 9 months off @ 1 IU/day for 90 days. I have no side effects and get my blood work done at least every 6 months. My Dr. is well aware of my HGH use. If you can get it I would highly recommend it to anyone over 40 years old looking to gain an extra step. I went from 198 to 176 with 24 BMI and optimal body fat. my joints to not crack like kettle corn anymore, my reflexes are that of a 28 year old and my kidney, liver, insulin, cholesterol, are all excellent. I recently took a sports physical with my Dr and blood work to see if my testosterone level was low, (that's the ONLY way to get a testosterone & HGH prescribed from a family Dr.) you can pay $$$
to one of these anti aging clinics (blood work alone is about 2-3k) I am finishing my last 30 days of this years cycle. If you want more info on HGH from someone who actual injects it let me know. HGH is not something to play around with. if you are under 40 there is NO NEED for HGH you will be wasting your money. I would suggest reading and researching as much as you can. go to a reputable source, New England Journal of Medicine has great info on the positives and negatives.

by the way I am 50 years young 5' 11" 178 Lbs. and run circles around guys half my age. I do not lift but I am cut. I do 200 pushups (several diff ways) and 200 crunches(several diff ways) along with air squats (no weights) that's it. nothing else. I eat whatever I want...currently 3000 cal. diet and do not gain a ounce. my skin is tight, I heal faster, I have a great attitude, and look at least 10 years younger than my actual age.

have a
By bigone77
#19696 Wow.

Your advice is so helpful! So injections are no good if you're under 40? I wasn't thinking injections anyway, I'd never get a doctor to prescribe them where I live, but now I'm tempted (maybe a few years down the road)
If you don't mind me asking, how much do you pay for the injections?

Thanks a lot!