Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Sapphire
#17990 I've been doing some research on this as well, trying to distinguish the scams from the genuine products. I think products with a money-back guarantee like , Genfx or are probably more reliable--they wouldn't promise money back unless they knew it worked, right? But I haven't taken that leap yet. I like to search forums and see what supplements real people have taken, because you never know who's writing those "customer endorsements" on the company's site.

I've seen people swearing by the supplements I mentioned above, as well as something I can't quite remember that had the word "gold" in the name. People were experiencing more energy, faster recovery after working out, and fat loss/lean muscle gain from using these.
By lazytango
#18004 The fact that some of these HGH supplements offer a 100% money back guarantee is a great thing. I wish pharmaceuticals had a similar warranties LOL! As we all know that is not the case in fact in lot of instances pharmaceutical prescriptions not only will they not heal the ailment they were prescribed for but could actually cause new ones. I don't know if any of you are aware but big pharma is pushing for of 2011that will make it difficult for those of us who like to take vitamins and supplements to prevent disease to start with to obtain them at an affordable cost. Anyhow it is great that we have natural products that can potentially help us improve our health without making things worst for us even if they don't deliver for everyone everytime. :geek: