This forum discusses Anti Aging creams and anti wrinkle creams. Feel free to share with us any facts about anti aging anti wrinkle creams, serums, procedures or anything that is used to remove wrinkles and make skin look younger and more vibrant.

Moderator: GrahamM

By lisafan
#20753 Hi!

The blackhead removing tools they use when you get a facial are not expensive, and they basically squeeze out the blackheads and whiteheads without causing the damage to your skin that using your fingers and nails can cause. Squeezing blackheads with your fingers can put more oil into your pores (since you're touching your face!) and can spread bacteria around, turning little blackheads into full-out, monster zits sometimes.
By marion
#21680 I find that squeezing on my own works way better than face washes, scrubs, and pore strips that are all supposed to get rid of black heads. The little tool is hard to use at first, but you can get the hang of it.
By antiaging37
#26707 There are different types of scrubs available in the market. They works well for dark heads and also helps in deep cleansing of the facial skin. They also do whitening effects on your skin. You can use them without any medical advice. These may be oatmeal or apricot scrubs..
By loveyourlife
#26823 I would love to know how to steam my face properly at home! Black heads are always all over my face no matter what I do or what product I use! I even go many days without wearing any makeup at all, trying to keep my pores clean, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Please advise us!
By antiaging37
#26850 Steaming at home is an easy task. You need to do proper cleansing of your face before steaming. Always use good quality cleanser for your face.
First of all scrub your face with any sort of apricot scrub. Do this for at least 10 minutes and then wash your face. This will help in cleansing the pores. Dermatologist suggest a 20 minutes scrubbing after every 4 days or at least once a week. But i think at home it is bothersome. Scrubbing should be with very gentle hands otherwise it would damage the skin.
Now with any sort of good quality moisturizer gently relax your facial skin for at least 10 minutes. Apply moisturizer and then relax. Then go for steaming. Only a large bowl of boiling water and a towel is required for your steaming at home process. Cover your head with the towel and bring your face over the bowel with hot water. The steam from the hot water will help in opening the facial pores with black heads. This will help in removing them. Avoid continuous steaming. After 10 minutes of steaming, sponge your face with the towel and then apply any sort of good quality mask. You will see a great different after all this home facial.