Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By momma
#18127 Can i get ripped if i have diabetes? I want to cut a lot of fat and build some nice lean (feminine) muscle, but i mean is it safe to take stuff like hgh supplements if i have diabetes? Its not bad, i don't need insulin, just have to pay attention to my diet and i live a pretty normal life.
By zimerzim
#18233 If you have diabetes you need to be careful about what you take, also because diabetes is an endocrine problem I highly discourage you from taking a hormone like HGH without talking first with your doctor and if he or she things you need it then I am sure your insurance company may even pay for it. Be safe!
By GymJoe
#18281 Hey yeah my cousin has diabetes too, and he managed to get himself looking pretty good thru working out and stuff, but he talked to his doctor about everything. Everyone is different, even with diabetes, so don't assume anything and do ur research!