Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By VictoriaTrix
#18362 I have heard that human growth hormone or HGH is made in a laboratory but I thought it was produced naturally in the body. Where exactly does HGH come from? Is it something I as a woman can use?
By Breanna92
#18443 Human growth hormone is produced naturally in the body. It is produced by the brain in the Pituitary Gland. This hormone is used for cell regeneration and to help muscle growth and bone growth. It is also available for use in a safe form that has been created in a safe laboratory environment. As a woman you can safely use it for calcium retention which strengthens and increases bones for endurance and strength as you age.
By angelfire
#18487 Hey there,
They used to harvest HGH that they used to treat people with HGH deficiency from the actual pituitary glands of dead people. Unfortunately, people were contracting diseases, because the HGH was being taken from dead tissue! Now it is illegal to use natural HGH, because the synthetic stuff made in a lab does the same thing, without the risk of contamination from dead tissue.
Women produce HGH in their bodies just as men do, and yes women can reap some major benefits of taking HGH.
By GymJoe
#18923 hey yeah you can take it some of the women that work out at my gym do and they dont look like men or anything, but really nice and sculpted. they put a lot of effort into their training though. working hard is important.