Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By Irishfan
#18435 I have been taking HGH for about a month. He only has me taking one unit per day. Slot of what I am reading tells men to take two units per day. I would like some input on this
By HealthandFitness
#18565 Correct doses of things that have as much effect on the human body as HGH depend on a lot more than just gender. Your age, weight, activity level, general health, and also the the reason you are taking HGH are all factors in your doctor's decision. If you feel like you should be taking more, you should consult your doctor, as he or she is the one with the years of education and experience to help you make the healthiest decision possible.