Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By HealthandFitness
#18596 There are many brands of injectable synthetic HGH on the market. It should be noted that it is illegal to use these in the U.S, although in many other countries it is legal. Synthetic HGH is a 192 amino acid chain, whereas actual HGH produced by a human pituitary gland is a 191 amino acid chain.
Hypertropin, made in China, claims to be a synthetic, injectable HGH with a 191 amino acid chain--identical to the human body's own HGH.
Something makes me suspicious of this, however, especially considering that it is selling for way, way cheaper than any other injectable--3.3 dollars per IU as compared to 10-25 dollars per IU.
I don't trust these companies selling injectable products online--they ship to places where HGH is illegal, and it they're willing to break laws to make money, you can bet they're willing to cut corners on your safety to make money!
I hope everyone here knows better than to throw away their money and possibly health on "products" (scams) like this! Stick with trusted companies selling legal products!