Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By john89
#18789 im gettin ready to start my first cycle of hgh i only have 10 vials from what i have read so far thats not really a proper cycle but will it still be effective if so how should i dose it and when? i am planning to stack it with deca, sustanon and dbol as well...ive cycled those before but im not to framiliar with hgh so any tips on how to get the most effectivness from what i have would be great and what types of results could i expect ive heard it takes months to see any real result an also that you can see them almost right away just wanna sort out the truth from the BS thanks.
By GymJoe
#18827 deca has similar effects to hgh, so i'd be careful stacking them. if you've done the rest of that stack before, add in hgh slowly, i would think. from what i've read, if you were just using hgh alone then you wouldn't have enough at all. with sustanon you dont have to worry so much about frontloading, so thats a good thing to have in a stack if your new to the game.
as always, be really careful. im assuming of course that u live somewhere where using this stuff is legal. Remember steroids are illegal in a lot of countries and can have severe long lasting side effects. Taking short cuts is never a good idea.