Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By antonio1980
#18853 I'm taking testosterone (testim) 50 mg/5gm gel for the past month.My testosterone is low. Would HGH help me with my medication or hurt me. I'm 49 years old male.Should I stop taking it. thanks
By HealthandFitness
#18918 Hi, welcome to the forum!
We always recommend checking with your doctor, but hgh is a natural hormone produced by the human body that can mimic the effects of testosterone in many cases (without the usual side effects testosterone can have!)
For example, taking HGH has been shown to help with the gain of lean muscle, the loss of fat, the return of higher levels of energy, libido, and vitality, faster recovery from workouts and injuries, and having deep, restful, healthy sleep at night. It has also been shown to restore skin thickness and reduce signs of aging.
Taking HGH may certainly complement your medication in a good way, but always check with your doctor to be sure about possible interactions.
Good luck!