Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By GymJoe
#18921 hey, need some tips.
love to workout hard, love to take supplements that help me work hard. if u get to close to steroid territory though, like taking supplements that act like steroids (talkin legal here!) then u get waaay too vascular. i hate that look. i know a lot of bodybuilders who love it, but i want muscle, not veins popping out everywhere! so what can i take that wont do this to me?
thanks!
By karategirl
#19049 Hey, I totally agree with you. I don't know any women that are really attracted to those veins bulging out! Maybe stick to fat-burners? That can help you look more cut without getting vascular.
By bigone77
#19697 agree with you there, buddy.
I found a good place to start is with a good daily vitamin that is made for men. Then your body has everything it needs to build muscles naturally. I'm thinking about taking the plunge with GHR1000 though, because i'm reading good things about it.