Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By catsanddogs
#19058 Hey,
I've taken appetite suppressants before and they really help with hunger pangs. I don't always feel weak and starving. But I still get the urge to snack, big time! Like whenever I'm reading or on the computer, I really get the urge to munch on potato chips and pretzels, stuff like that. I know it adds way too many calories, but it's so hard to resist! Any tips for stopping these cravings? I know if I can beat these it will be the key to my weight loss!
By HealthandFitness
#19144 Hi,
I try to distract myself by doing something else with my hands that makes it impossible to snack at the same time. Sorting or organizing things, cleaning, knitting or crocheting if you do that, or other hobbies like scrapbooking, making models, painting, etc. If you're really concentrating on something that requires your full attention, the craving should go away hopefully in less than fifteen minutes!