Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By buff69
#19151 Im a big guy. I started running, working out, and I lost a lot of weight. I'm way stronger now, but you still can't see my muscles much through my skin. i still just look like a big, kinda fat guy who's really strong, but i don't look fit. can any of these hgh supplements help me so that my muscles and all my hard work will show? thanks
By GreenOx
#19217 Hi Buff69

how old are you? your body produces HGH under stress and in spurts, the best time is 0- 30 minutes after you wake and on an empty stomach, so if you can open your eyes, roll out of bed and exert yourself you will lose weight, also make sure you eat something within 45 minutes after your work out, no eating to lose weight just doesn't work.

best regards,
By buff69
#19399 Oh hey i didn't know that. I'm 31. Figured it was time for a change when I hit the big 3-0. Ive never been a skinny person, even when i was a kid. maybe i'll try sucking it up and doing some running before breakfast, even tho its tough to get out of bed earlier before work. thanks!
By HealthandFitness
#19401 From what I've read, you are the ideal candidate for some HGH supplementation. Many people have experienced good results on hgh even without additional exercise or changes to diet, but of course if you already have a healthy regimen going you should see results that are better and faster.
From personal experience, are you taking a multi-vitamin everyday? I'm not a doctor, but I find that if I forget to take my vitamins for a couple of days, I feel sluggish and tired and just don't get the same results from diet and exercise as I usually do. A lot of the foods we eat every day are so vitamin and mineral deprived (even if we try to eat healthy) that we're starving our bodies of what they actually need just the same.
Good luck!
By GymJoe
#19548 oh man story of my life but in a couple years dedicated to working out ive managed to get more cut and less flab. do you do protein shakes? saved my life by keeping hunger away!