Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By GreenOx
#19345 HGH will burn fat and work on LEAN muscle mass.. although it will build existing muscle tissue and grow more fibers unlike a sterdoid you will not see a significant "pump up" unless you inject a high dose, and then it takes time. HGH is slow acting but continues to work long after your injection cycle is complete (3-6 months) there are various types and branches of amino acids...you can take the 170's to 191 amino acid HGH and it will target fat and muscle tissue, you can inject 192 HGH amino acid and it only targets muscle tissue, there are a number of varieties and tweeks done to the original long protien (chained amino acid) rDNA

I inject pure HGH (Somatropin) 191 AA, next round I will move to a version of HGH that directly targets stomach fat cells with none of the pure HGH side effects, no side effects at all. I want that 8 pack back but do not want to slave over weights and crunches and ab work outs to get it.

interested send me a PM