Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By pokey85
#19695 hey, where can i get cheap hgh pills? that really work? i'm not paying $100 a bottle for something that might not work so i need to know what works what doesnt can anyone get any deals? :D
By buff69
#20381 most legit supplements offer multibuy deals so u only end up paying like 70-80 bucks a bottle, and its worth it.
By Cooper4110
#21006 You may be better off paying a little extra for something that you know will do what you want rather than something that just might work, but you can always look online.
By everleigh
#21111 Can this stuff normalize my blood sugar levels? I'm desperate, and if hgh pills can help my blood sugar, I'd pay just about anything...