Welcome to the hgh forum human growth hormone forum, please feel free to discuss anything pertaining to HGH, Anti Aging, bodybuilding and any subject that relates to health and anti aging supplements. Keep in mind that the issue of HGH is very touchy so please nothing illegal should be discussed in this Forum. We shall not be liable for any content that is posted in the forum as this is an open Forum. Remember it is always wise to talk to your physician before doing anything that relates to your health.

Moderator: GrahamM

By karategirl
#19935 Hey guys i was looking for more antiaging treatments and i found a science article talking about lysosomes. they kill all the bad cells in your body that are malfunctioning, so that you body and keep working properly (and be young!) But there's some stuff they can't break down that gunks them up, and then they can't do their job well. When you get older, there's more and more junk, so they can't get rid of bad cells anymore, and those bad cells make you look and feel old!
I hope they find a cure for this soon. There will be a cure for aging and we can all be young forever!
By marion
#20752 There are a lot of big science weight loss and antiaging breakthroughs happening lately.

Caloric restriction is one, but that requires a lot of discipline most of us don't have.

Although they have found a drug that can target and kill fat cells, so once human safety trials are done, I bet that will be on the market for quite an expensive price!